Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Yet another rogue blog

I've been playing World of Warcraft for 15 months now. Since february 2005 I have spent almost 2000 hours logged into the game on my rogue Solfyre. That immense amount of time spent on playing WoW, combined with a certain curiosity towards game mechanics and love for theorycraft, resulted in a rather big output of nerdy rants, calculations and opinions over the last couple of months. Sadly most of them were posted in the various forums or just scribbled on paper what basically means that most of it was lost after a couple of weeks.

Getting insights and knowledge about a game is as important for me as playing it. Thinking about the best way to build my character further and deciding things not only by intuition but backed up with a thorough foundation of knowledge is part of the fun for me. I hope this blog can serve as some kind of consistent repository for all kind of information as well as opinions connected to playing a rogue in WoW. I also hope it will become useful for others that share my hobby and are looking for interesting things to think and maybe learn about the rogue in WoW.

If you are playing a rogue add this page to your favorites and I'll promise that I try to make an occasional visit worthwhile for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home